CELEST faculty, postdocs and graduate students are continually publishing their findings. Publications are split into two distinct types, Books and Book Chapters and Peer-Reviewed.
Most Recent Books and Book Chapters
- 2014). Visual search. In E.R.a.J.F. Alan Kingstone (Ed.), The Handbook of Attention. Cambridge, MA: MIT Press.(
- 2014). Theoretical and behavioral aspects of selective attention. In M.S. Gazzaniga and G.R. Mangun (Eds.), The Cognitive Neurosciences, Fifth edition. Cambridge, MA: MIT Press.(
- 2013). Reinforcement learning of visual navigation using distances extracted from stereo disparity or optic flow. In Boston University, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering Technical Report No. ECE-2013-1.(
Most Recent Peer-Reviewed Publications
- Sherbakov, L., Livitz, G., Sohail, A., Mingolla, E., and Versace, M. (2014). The role of eye movements in shape disambiguation. In preparation.
- Ruda, H., Riesen, G., and Mingolla, E. (2014). Computational modeling of paradoxical occlusion of a “near” surface. Journal of Vision, 14(10), 475. doi:10.1167/14.10.475
- Riesen, G., Ruda, H., and Mingolla, E. (2014). Rapidly estimating numerosity independent of size-related distance or occlusion. Journal of Vision, 14(10), 879. doi:10.1167/14.10.879