Research highlights are one page summaries of the research CELEST members have conducted. Links to our most recent highlights appear below.
Most Recent Research Highlights
- Developing Practical Audio-Visual Stimuli for EEG-based Brain Computer InterfaceDownload as PDF
- Foraging in a Virtual OrchardDownload as PDF
- Flexible Learning Improves Maze Problem-SolvingDownload as PDF
- Robots Controlled by Brain WavesDownload as PDF
- Communication and access for the severely paralyzedDownload as PDF
- Network interactions between auditory and visual spatial attention and working memoryDownload as PDF